Saturday, November 23, 2013

Monster Beat box or audioengine 5 speakers?

best speaker system apartment
 on laptop, desktop computer, used laptops, used computer for sale, best ...
best speaker system apartment image



century81


I want a speaker system for my new apartment that I can play an ipod out of. The beatbox is an actual ipod speaker dock. The audioengine 5 speakers can be connected to your ipod or computer. Has anyone owned either? I have read that they both sound amazing, I just wanna hear from someone what their input is.


Answer
I haven't owned either. I can tell you this. The beatbox will not give you the stereo separation of Audioengine 5 speakers, if for no other reason, one box is sufficiently challenged to do produce a dynamic sound stage. If you closed your eyes I doubt you can really go wrong. However, my money would be on the Audioengine 5. I think Audioengine is the better company with the better product.

Best.

I am looking for a micro-system that has iPod docking and Hi-Fi capabilities. Thanks 4 responses and links.?




Gregory S


I need a simple speaker/micro system to connect my ipod and LCD Phillips to. Any help is greatly appreciated. Bose? JBL? Not sure if the Hi-Fi is included in standard docking stations. Living in a small french apartment, I do not need alot of sound. Just quality.


Answer
I don't even know what Hi-Fi means, but Bose is over rated and expensive, and JBL is garbage. The best available come from GenevaSound, but they are VERY expensive, and a bit ugly. I like the aesthetics of the SonicIntegrity vacuum-tube based component system, and the sound is miles ahead of anything you'd get out of a Bose or JBL type unit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Monster Beat box or audioengine 5 speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment