Saturday, November 23, 2013

Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?

best speaker system for mac
 on GOgroove SonaWAVE � Portable Stereo Speaker System for Smartphones ...
best speaker system for mac image



$-josh-$


I really love bass and my internal mac speakers give very little bass so i want some decent speakers.
I dont want you to mention the most expensive ones, id rather you gave like the 3 best value ones please.
Thanks so much in advance.



Answer
I would recommend the Audioengine 2. They're powered speakers so do not need an amp, they're small but sound BIG, and they're available in white for Mac people...

I've had a pair for a year or so for use in my office when I'm working from home, and I still get surprised at how good they sound for the size and cost ($200)

http://audioengineusa.com/Store/Audioengine-2.

How can I stream System Audio from my mac?




Blacky


I'm trying to stream movies and games and such, but I can't figure out how to stream the system audio from the Mac.
Any programs or anything I can use?

Also, I usually stream on Livestream.



Answer
If you talking about recording just what is coming out of your speakers, you can do that by downloading this application called soundflower. This allows you to set the computer to, hear itself. Just make sure you set the audio input and output to the same value. This way you just use any audio recording software and record sound that way.

http://cycling74.com/products/soundflower/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment