Saturday, November 23, 2013

How to adjust the volume of each speakers in a Panasonic SC-PT770 Home Theater system?

speaker theater system
 on Bose speaker systems, speaker components, bose home theater systems
speaker theater system image



stranger


The sound from my rear (wireless) speakers are too low. It's the same case even for 5.1 supported sounds. How can I bump up the sound level of my rear speakers. I read somewhere a few months ago that you can adjust the volume of each speaker separately in this home theater system but cannot find any settings for that. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks.



Answer
Go to speaker level settings on system menu.

Can you listen to your turtle beaches and home theater system at the same time?




Francisco


Im planning to buy a white pair of turtle beaches from my friend for 45 bucks. My brothers and I like to play online splitscreen so can you listen to both on the turtle beaches and the speakers on my home theater system or tv? I want to use use the headset but at the same time want my brothers to be able to hear too.


Answer
Of course. They do not interfere with each other. He will hear everything from the home theater system and you will hear it from the turtle beach. I have always done this with my brother. Please make best answer so I can hit 100 best answers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to adjust the volume of each speakers in a Panasonic SC-PT770 Home Theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment