Friday, November 22, 2013

Remote audio between two computers on a network?

best office speaker system
 on ... systems lighting systems church systems office systems medical systems
best office speaker system image



LampArtPro


I have two computers on a network, and I work between them using MaxiVista, everything is great, but the problem I have is that one computer does not play audio, and the other is hooked up to an awesome speaker system. What I want to do is have one computer, running xp, to send it's audio to another computer, using vista, without using the audio jacks on my computer.


Answer
Remote Office Manager
Use FullControl setting Capture Audio

What can I do if the Mercedes that I bought doesn't have the right equipment?




heavyd


I just recently bought a used Mercedes SLK280 from a Mercedes dealership. The ad says it has Harman Kard0n speaker system. I can't tell because the speakers are inside so I bought it. A couple of days ago when I brought my car to a different dealership for service, the tech said the speakers are not Harman Kardon. What are my options at this time?


Answer
if you have the ad that has the cars # Stock # you can go back to the dealer to have it replaced if they do NOT call the attorney generals office in your state they will help you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Remote audio between two computers on a network?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment