Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What is a good inexpensive home theater speaker system ?

speaker system onkyo
 on Onkyo 7.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System - $466.40 : Zen Cart ...
speaker system onkyo image



Mr. X


I'm just looking for an inexpensive home theater speakers from my 32'' Toshiba 1080p tv. I don't want to spend big bucks on one but something decent would be good. Know of any inexpensive speaker systems ?

I wouldn't be buying one If the sound on my tv was good, but when it comes to watching movies it's somewhat low and not very immersive.

Thanks



Answer
soundbars aren't true surround, don't get one of those.

This is sufficient for most people:
http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-S5300-7-1-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B003BEDQRG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1293832313&sr=8-3

I have an Onkyo home theater in the box that I purchased 5-6 years ago. It's in a 10x12 room and it is LOUD and very decent.

How to wire Surround sound speakers to pc and xbox 360 and tv?




G. E


Ive just received a new surround sound speaker system that is quite old but very good quality, It has a rca (red and white) to input my xbox 360, tv and pc. Is there a way to connect them all to the same system? What will i need? Thankyou very much


Answer
The only way is connect your XBox and TV to a surround receiver and use its input selector. Buying an input selector alone wont do you any good if it doesnt have an amp to power the speakers.

I have my HDTV, PS2, PS3, DVD, satelite box, DVR and xBox all running thru my Onkyo, and works awesome.

So if you dont have a surround receiver, then you will need to get one. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good inexpensive home theater speaker system ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment