Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dance Party Speakers than can be used with a computer and a basic turntable?

best budget speaker system pc
 on ... speakers pair dual component cheap on sale power best system system
best budget speaker system pc image



Jesse L


Hey I have dance partys in a garage environment and 2.1 speakers have been doing their job but I'm looking to wow my friends next time. What's the best speaker system for a couple hundred dollar budget? Bass is a must! And easy set up, I need to be able to use them with my PC afterwards.


Answer
whether a laptop cptr,or 'tower',with dvd player,there should be a 1-8 audio socket,which gets plugged with connectors,to a stereo splitter,thence to rca male plugs,,,into AUX IN of a reciever,
and speakers,this stuff can be bought high quality,used,from thrift shops.people often dump electronics there,,,test the speakers,reciever with headphones from the house,before buying,
its easy to find hi power stuff muy cheap,and muy loud,,,400-500 wpc rms,for less then a hundred bucks

What should I consider when buying speakers for PC?




vgershenzo


I am looking for speakers for my PC, what specs should I look for in order to get value for my buck. In addition, which make is considered to be good?


Answer
It will all depend on what your tastes are, your budget, and your use. Do you do a lot of on line gaming, listen to music, watch movies? I would choose a 7.1 system, because I watch a lot of movies. For gaming, I would go with a 5.1 system. There are several good brands. Just remember, you usually get what you pay for. Check out this link to help you narrow down your search. http://www1.epinions.com/Computer_Speakers/_redir_att__~1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dance Party Speakers than can be used with a computer and a basic turntable?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment