Thursday, November 14, 2013

I want to get a surround sound system on my computer can you guys help me out?

creative speaker system 5.1
 on More Power For Explosive Gaming In 5.1 Surround
creative speaker system 5.1 image



SNL (sat n


The thing is I already have a 2.1 Altec Lansing speaker system so if I buy another system that means I have another system's volume I have to adjust which gets kind of annoying. So what should I do, I cant return the system I already have and I dont wanna sell it or give it away. How do I integrate my current system with a new system.


Answer
I can't think of any simple way of doing it to make that system surround sound. I would just get a 5.1 system from logitech. If you're really serious about surround sound. Think about adding a creative sound card and buying a av receiver.

What is the best way to set up a 5.1 surround speaker system and the softwares used to get surround effect?




hafeesh


I purchased a Creative 5.1 surround system, but am not getting surround effect from the 2 channel Mp3 files that i play. Is there any way to distribute the sound to all the 5 surround speakers,. what software can i use for that. i tried SRS Sandbox , but is is not effective??
I found out a good solution. If u use powerDVD to play mp3 files you can get surround effect. just enable the dolby pro logic in it .. it works fine and very good in creative 5.1 surround.. the centre speaker also will work. using winamp with power fx as the output plugin will also do the job ,but centre speaker wont work... thanks yahoo



Answer
You can't for music files. You can only get music to come out of your left and right front speakers. 5.1 surround is for movies. You need to go into your control panel, and click on sounds and audio devices. Click on advanced under speaker setting, then change it to 5.1 surround sound. Then, you should be able to play movies in 5.1 surround sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a surround sound system on my computer can you guys help me out?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment