Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How do I set up an integrated speaker system in my home?

best speaker system for living room
 on JSP Bolero Home Theater Credenza Stand for up to 60-in TV - B60-C
best speaker system for living room image



Cosmic Tac


On the ceiling of my living room there is a series of round, flat speakers about a foot in diameter as well as a knob by the light switches which make up some sort of integrated speaker system (or so I guess). I've no idea how to set them up or use them. What sort of outlets or cables should I be looking for to make use of this sort of system?


Answer
You are going to need a receiver to connect to the speakers already in the ceiling. You will need to find the location of the speaker wire or outlet and see what they provide for the connection. It could be RCA jacks color coded in Red and White (Red being the positive and White being the negative) and then match that with the speaker terminal of your receiver. Hope this will help you out.

What is a good speaker system for a HDTV plasma?




arkiemom


I bought my husband a 42"plasma flat screen for Christmas. We are thinking about adding a wireless speaker system to enhance the sound. It is in an average size living room - so we don't want to be "blasted" by sound - just good sound for movies etc. We also don't want to spend more than $250. Any recommendations?


Answer
Nothing sounds better then a Bose. You are not likely to get "great" sound for $250. I could be wrong through. However Bose does offer a small home theater system that will give you great sound with out be "blasted" by it. It is $499 however Bose offers a interest free payment plan. They take out a monthly charge to your credit card automatically with out charging you interest for 12 mos making it more affordable! I provided a link below if you want to check it out. I have also included a link to reviews of the best home theaters it also talks about less expensive models this may also help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up an integrated speaker system in my home?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment