Friday, November 15, 2013

How do i hook up an ipod to the positive and negative terminals (red and black) on a speaker?

best speaker system to buy
 on Logitech Z-4 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer | Best Desktop Speakers
best speaker system to buy image



LJLiveLV


I wanna hook up my ipod to an old speaker system without buying an expensive cable or a radio transmitter.


Answer
It won't work and may damage the iPod. The output of an iPod is intended for small headphones.

Buy powered speakers intended for the purpose. Walmart, Target, Radio Shack and places like that have inexpensive iPod docks with powered speakers for that purpose.

The one below is battery powered and sounds nice, for about $30.

What inexpensive but good speaker system can I buy for my HDTV?




Edwin A


I just purchased my first HDTV its a 32" Vizio 1080p, I am trying to a good but not so expensive speaker system for it because the sound seriously is limited. Can anyone suggest a speaker system between $100-$300? It would be very appreciated.


Answer
Buy Coby, they are cheap and gets the job done. Buy Pioneer or Boise if you can afford them...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i hook up an ipod to the positive and negative terminals (red and black) on a speaker?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment