Saturday, October 26, 2013

What is needed for a COMPLETE car audio system?

best speaker system under 600
 on Pixxo PW-600W Power Supply
best speaker system under 600 image



Seth


I'm looking to put together my own car stereo system and was wondering what all is needed to do so. For exacmple the head unit, subwoofers, amps and so on.


Answer
Here is what I did on my 97 STS Cadillac.

NEW Sony explode everything except the baby bazooka sub.
Head unit 180.00. Bluetooth usb etc..
500 watt amp, 4 channel. 225.00


Door speakers dual cone 120.00

Deck speakers triaxel 6x9 125.00

Big ( 3/8) power wire going from the battery to the trunk, with a big fuse.

Good size braided speaker wires that all reached the trunk.

3 coax braided wires that reached the trunk from the head unit. ALSO don't for get to run a small signal wire to the trunk from the deck for the amp signal. L R front- L R rear and sub out. (I took out the front seat and the back seat and ran everything under the carpet)

Get a good ground fore the amp, in the floor of the trunk. (I drilled a hole and used some sand paper)

It was about 600 bucks and 6 hours work.

I have a 1 farad capacitor ready to go in, but so far there is no dimming of the headlights or charging problems.

Help with choosing speaker system in 350z?




Ethan J


I might be obtaining a 2003 nissan 350z sometime in the near future. Only problem is.. the stock speakers are basically busted. I have no familiarity with what system I should put into the car. Could anyone point in the right direction such as a good system with proper dimensions? (Assuming that it has to fit dimensions). Looking for a fairly nice complete system, but nothing over the top. Looking to keep it under $500-600 if possible.


Answer
my best suggestion is to goto www.crutchfield.com on that site you can type in your vehicle type and it will match you with the right sized speakers for your doors.....also sometimes they send directions on how to put them in....at least they do for cd players




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is needed for a COMPLETE car audio system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment