Monday, October 21, 2013

Can I use the JBL On Air Control 2.4G wireless speaker system without pre-amp RCA outputs?

speaker system amp
 on ... PA System 2400W Speakers & Amplifier Package + 25m Speaker Cable
speaker system amp image



goodie_730


I recently purchased the JBL On Air Control 2.4G wireless speaker system without realizing my receiver (Sony) did not have preamp RCA outputs. Is there anyway I can buy a seperate preamp system to connect to my receiver that will then allow this to work? Thanks in advance for any help.


Answer
Unfortunately there is not.....without preamp outputs you have NO way to get the signal from your Sony receiver to the next receiver WITH preamp outputs and if you did you would have volume control problems and ground loop problems galore! If i were you and you really wanted to use these speakers you purchased I would upgrade my AVR with one that has the preamp outputs.

Hope this helps you.

What is a good portable speaker system for mobile phones?




Jim


I have the samsung GS3 and my gf has an iphone, and i am looking for a "bose-like" speaker system that can play both through wireless or bluetooth means.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated but i would like to keep the price down to a reasonable amount. <2-hundo.

i know bose can be pretty expensive for what they offer.



Answer
"bose-like" does that mean you want something that is overpriced junk?

All kidding aside. If you are after the best sound quality get a good set of speakers (preferably with a built in Amp). Then connect it to a wireless or bluetooth streaming module.

For the speakers I'd recommend AudioEngine A2 or A5s.

For streaming I'd get an Airport Extreme for your GFs iPhone. If you want bluetooth get one of these

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10827&cs_id=1082704&p_id=7364&seq=1&format=2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use the JBL On Air Control 2.4G wireless speaker system without pre-amp RCA outputs?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment