Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is there some way of connecting a 5.1 surround sound speaker system to a USB port on my laptop?

speaker system 1 way
 on All of the speakers, subwoofer, and optional speaker stands are black ...
speaker system 1 way image



Colin


I have a decent 5.1 speaker system for a PC. I no longer use the PC but use a laptop and do not want to buy a new speaker system if there is some device out there which will allow me to run the 5.1 . Yes I am aware that I will only receive sereo from the laptop.


Answer
Not that I'm aware of unless the laptop has a super sound card built in that has the drivers needed to support 5.1. You might want to post this in computer instead of home theater. Too many people think this is where all the geeks hang out, but that is not the case. Try computers.

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?




Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there some way of connecting a 5.1 surround sound speaker system to a USB port on my laptop?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment