Sunday, October 20, 2013

How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?

best speaker system for pc
 on ... LS21 2.1 Stereo Speaker System - Computer speakers - for only �19.95
best speaker system for pc image



Jennie P


How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?
So I've got a desktop PC with wireless internet. I want to get speakers in my lounge/diner and in my bedroom that will play the music from my PC e.g. itunes/spotify.
Is it possible? Is it complicated?



Answer
You can buy wireless speakers which have a transmitter which plugs into e pc audio socket and receivers in the speakers.

Or you could buy a video sender, and ignore the picture part of it, plug the audio into the pc and plug some speakers Into the receiver end.

Or you could use Bluetooth, depending how far away the receiver needs to be (usually 10m or 30ft maximum). You can buy bluetooth speakers or an adapter (Belkin do one) that you can plug existing speakers into, If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth you can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter very cheaply.

On the other hand, all these are a bit expensive and diddly. It ought be easier to buy an iPod or other mp3 player and plug it into speakers in each room whe you need them.

I'm not sure that you'll be able to play to several sets of speakers at once whatever you do. Certainly not using Bluetooth.

Where can I find a driver for my speaker system?




outcst92


I just bought a new desktop PC and am trying to install all the components that ran on my old computer. I have been able to find all the necessary software to properly work all my equipment except for my speaker system. My speakers are made by Hannspree and they are the Armor 2.1 channel speaker system. The product number is SS13-21U1-001 and I haven't been able to find a driver anywhere. Does anybody know where I can find one?


Answer
Unless they are USB speakers (or some other weird interface), you shouldn't need drivers specifically for the speakers. What you need are the drivers for your sound card.

Go to the computer manufacturer's website, find the drivers for your model number, and then download the sound drivers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I set up a wireless speaker system in my apartment?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment