Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is there a bluetooth remote that can control Android Devices?

speaker system with bluetooth
 on Satechi launches the new BT Wireless Bluetooth portable speaker system ...
speaker system with bluetooth image



worldofhoa


Is there a bluetooth remote that can control Android Devices like how the Apple Remote controls iPods, iPhones, or iPads? I want to be able to keep my phone plugged in and connected to my speaker system, but i want to be able to control it while I'm moving around the room.


Answer
Nope, no such remote available... Sorry about that...

Good luck!

I am going to be buying a smart tv and was wondering if I can hook up 2 theater systems through Bluetooth?




Anthony


Will I be able to run them simotanously? One is a 2.1 sound bar and subwoofer and the other is a 5.1 five speaker theater system.


Answer
Not at the same time, and you will need to be re-pairing maybe.

I would get a proper surround system and use that only for your sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a bluetooth remote that can control Android Devices?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment