Sunday, October 20, 2013

I got new speakers and now I get no sound from my PC and my Mic is not working either?

speaker system z553
 on Logitech Z553 Speaker System - NEW & SEALED | eBay
speaker system z553 image



M


I have a self-built computer and I use the on-board sound card of my Asus P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard. The speakers I got are the Logitech Z553 Speakers, and my Operating System is Windows 7 64bit Home Premium. I also have the Razer Carcharias Headphones, which I want to use for Gaming and communication (Skype, Teamspeak, etc.). I have updated all the drivers and tried many different ways to fix this problem, but now I don't know what to do.

Here's the set up I want to have: I want to have my new speakers to play all sound except for games and communication programs. To do this, I plugged it into the Front Speaker Output of my Motherboard, as instructed, and I plugged the Headset and Mic plug of my Headset into the Front Panel outputs (I've tried the back panel ones too, which I would prefer to use by the way, but they don't work either). I am getting absolutely no sound, no matter what I unplug, replug, etc. I've tried unplugging my microphone, my headset and even the speakers, and nothing seems to work. If I turn up my speakers to full volume, they make a quiet distortion noise. Also, if I plug the speakers into my phone and play music, they work perfectly, so the problem is with my computer.

Please help me someone. If you need more info, my email is mkilian96@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
I forgot to mention, whenever I plug my mic in, my Realtek HD Audio Manager shows me that I have something plugged in to the Center/Subwoofer Plug as well, which I don't. Whenever I unplug my mic, that problem is fixed, but there's still no sound.
It also keeps "plugging and unplugging" this Center/Subwoofer plug, which is not actually plugged in the first place.

@Simon Yes I've checked if all drivers are up to date, which they are.



Answer
I have the same problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsn_1NaT07c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Im having my motherboard replaced right now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I got new speakers and now I get no sound from my PC and my Mic is not working either?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment