Sunday, October 20, 2013

How good is the Logitech X-230 system?

logitech speaker system x-230
 on Logitech ls21 2 1 Stereo Speaker System Haut Parleurs 7 Watts Noir
logitech speaker system x-230 image



Commando J


Im getting 2.1 channel speakers for my computer, don't bother suggesting 5.1, don't ask why. I was wondering if they were a better choice than the X-240 as i don't need the ipod dock.
Is the logitech X-230 a good choice? I do a bit of gaming, and listen to music every now and then , is it a good choice?
just to fix up what i said before:
"i was wondering if the X-230 is better than the -240"



Answer
go with the x-240 even though you do not need the ipod dock the x-240 has digital out and the x-230 does not.

Logitech X 230 Speakers - Can I blow them by pumping hz to high?

Q. OK i have these speakers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-230-multimedia-speaker-system/dp/B000FTNA3K

===========
I was wondering if i have a song that pumps the hz can I blow my bass. I am wondering if they have a limit of hz it can handle. I tried searching but got nothing.


Answer
Your question is, shall we say .... ambiguous.

What does "pumps the hz" mean? And "limit of hz"?

The nearest thing I can think of to your "hz" is Hz, which is the abbreviation for frequency.

If that is what you mean, then your "limit of hz it can handle" is given in the advertisement.
It is stated, stupidly, after "Media Included Qty:" as 40 - 20000 Hz.

40 to 20,000Hz is the range of frequencies which that 'speaker system will reproduce.
If you apply frequencies outside that range, no harm will be done to them.

Risk of damage will come from applying too much power: much more than 6 watts to either of the two satellite 'speakers or much more than 20 to the bass one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How good is the Logitech X-230 system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment