Saturday, October 12, 2013

How much should i pay for a 79 Camero?

speaker exhaust system
 on ... 600 Watt Home Surround Sound Speaker System by Acoustic Audio (AA5104
speaker exhaust system image



Kody L


I'm looking into buying a 79 Camero with a rebuilt 350 engine with a 780 carb. Its got a new light blue paintjob and all new leather interior. And all new speakers but needs a new exhaust system. Its got 200 miles on it. I'm just interested on how much I should pay for it.


Answer
Without pics, I'd say $3500-4000 is a decent deal.

What do you think of this stuff for my soon to be Civic coupe 2000 model?




Ken Doll


AXS seat cover (front & rear) in white.
Exhaust system
Audio speakers, sub & amp
Silver metal look a like floor mats.
Clear tail lights
Boxed air filter
Front headlight bulbs.

This is stuff im getting first up and later as time progresses i will get Rims and eye lids for it. Its black btw. Ohh and im 16 and still learning to drive.



Answer
Personally I wouldn't bother with most of that stuff, I think it will make the car look cluttered. I'd look into upgrading the audio if you want first, then maybe a K&N drop in or brighter headlights.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should i pay for a 79 Camero?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment