Thursday, October 10, 2013

How do i get my Speakers to Work?

speaker system x-530
 on Win A Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround-Sound Speaker System ...
speaker system x-530 image



CK


I recently brought the Logitech X-530 PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System - 70 Watt (Total) (5.1) and i really wanna connect them to my Samsung TV! the main speaker has cables Green, Orange and Black with an adapter which you can turn it into white and red audio. But when i plug it into the back of my tv it wont work!! i run it through the headphone port at the moment (green cable) but only the front two speakers work. can anyone help ?


Answer
The surround capabilities for these speakers do not support TVs. They do support game consoles and DVD players with a game console adapter, but in order to get surround sound from your TV, you need a separate receiver.

The reason is because your TV will only deliver 2 channels of sound, whereas your DVD/Xbox/PS3 will deliver the 5.1 necessary to hear sound throughout all the speakers. If you have a cable box, try hooking the speakers up to that and you will be able to get the 5.1 sound on channels broadcasting it.

However, if you want surround sound through your TV, you have to get a receiver that will produce the 6 channel audio the TV won't.

What kind of audo cable should I use to make my 5.1 speakers the dominant audio for a sony bravia 32' monitor?




silvrfirel


I bought a Sony KLV32U100 32" Bravia HDTV Tunerless LCD Monitor. I have a Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System for computers. Would there be a special cable for me to plug into that monitor to use the 5.1 speakers as the dominant audio source? I also plan to use a digital cable box with this monitor and use the sound from the speakers. Can I do this?

Can someone please help me?



Answer
You will need a regular AV cable only using the Red and White parts of it. Plug it into your TV's audio output in the back and then into the surround sound system and then Go into your TV's Settings and you will be able to disable the TV's speakers from there. When ur cable box comes you just unplug it from behind your TV and plug it into you cable boxes output and the video will go to the TV. If you have a problem you can call me from my website below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i get my Speakers to Work?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment