Friday, October 11, 2013

what is the best speaker system for my bedroom and xbox 360 for under $150/?

best 2.1 speaker system for laptop
 on Audio Source Small Mobile 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker System (MS200B)
best 2.1 speaker system for laptop image



jjaneski94


my bedroom is 12x13 and i have a 26' lcd insignia hdtv. what speaker system would you recomend... i prefer a 2.1 because i don't want thast many speaker hanging around.


Answer
I have the Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Speaker System and its pretty good. It cost about 80$. But I have it hook to my external sound card which takes inputs from other audio source.

I have this speaker set connected to my Creative Labs USB Sound Blaster Live! 24bit External which is connected to my laptop. I have my XBOX360 connected to the same sound card. The sounds is amazing.



GL.

How to set up speakers for my media player?




Bryan Patr


I have an asus oplay mini and i am thinking of getting either e 2.1 or 5.1 speaker. However I am not sure if I should connect it on my led tv or to the media player itself which has the red white yellow cables.

One more thing is the speaker i was looking are the one's used for desktops or laptops, I can't seem to find the one's that came with bluray or dvd players.



Answer
This is the thing. For most PC speakers, 2.1 speakers are just stereo sepeakers with a subwoofer, they use a crossover to get the bass frequencies from the stereo signal from the stereo signal fed to it. The 5.1 PC speakers do that for stereo input mode. To get actual 5.1 audio, they mostly have discrete 5.1 input , which most modern desktop PCs have. The oplay likely has a digital or optical out, that means you need a separate (not easy to find) Dolby decoder to use with PC 5.1 speakers, and won't get that great of a sound.

Home Theater -in-a-box systems (the ones with a DVD surround in one) often just decode 5.1 from the DVD - the only inputs are stereo, which at best can provide pro-logic surround. The speaers that come with them are made for them as part of a system.

Real surround for other devices is achieved with a surround receiver, which has a decoder, controls, and amplifiers for all the speakers other than the subwoofer, usually. With those, you buy the speakers separately, including an amplified subwoofer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best speaker system for my bedroom and xbox 360 for under $150/?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment