Saturday, October 12, 2013

What would be the Ideal specs for a home music system?

best speaker system for dorm
 on Tag Archives: dorm room bedding
best speaker system for dorm image
Q. I'm looking to bring a home music speaker system to college with me and I want it to be a good one. What specs should I look for and what should they look like?


Answer
"Home" and "School" are oxy-moronic when it comes to music gear. You dont have the space for the gear or the sound in a dorm room and unless you are jerk that wants to annoy everyone around you - you dont have the freedom to turn up the volume.

You are better off getting a nice pair of Seinnhauser or Shure headphones. Or order those noise-canceling ear-buds for your MP3 player. These fit in a dorm a lot nicer than full sized stereo gear.

Hook speakers up to TV with no audio outputs?




pmac366


I am trying to hook a Logitech Z-2300 2.1 speaker system to my 26" Vizio with no audio ouputs. I am in a dorm and i have cable through the wall and i want the audio to come through the speakers but i have no idea how to do it.

I use a 360 for dvds and games so no vcr or anything. What do i need to get this setup to work?



Answer
the only thing i can think of is a VCR w/ audio outputs, you should be able to pick one up a goodwill or ?, for no more than $4-5 bucks. I'm interested to see if there is another way though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be the Ideal specs for a home music system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment