Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Anyone know any ways to improve the sound system in my car?

best speaker system 2013
 on Getting The Best Wireless Home Theater Systems | BEST SPEAKERS
best speaker system 2013 image



Sabrina


I have a 2013 Toyota corolla and the sound system is shit lol. I have to turn it up nearly to the max level for it to be kinda loud. I got an amp and speaker installed and it makes it kinda better but it's only loud-ish when I play a cd, not my ipod (aux cord). Should the radio be replaced or the inside speakers?


Answer
I think what you need to do is go to your Ipods EQ and select a different option.
Upgrading to aftermarkets and amp will help your sound out but maxing your levels on everything
and turning it up max will only make your music sound like dirt.

We all have one of those friends who install any old speakers in their cars and they turn it all the way up and say " what do you think? nice right ?! " and you just nod and pretend like it's the baddest thing you've ever heard.... just nod and agree.... nod and agree.

Do you need to upgrade your factory stereo if you get a new sound system?




Scott S


In my car (2013 kia forte) the stereo is pretty custom with the dash, plus it's actually pretty nice and has blue tooth. I want to get all new speakers and a subwoofer, pretty high powered stuff, but would I have to replace the stereo to do this?


Answer
na




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know any ways to improve the sound system in my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment