Saturday, August 31, 2013

Which home entertainment system should I get?

quality speaker system
 on and Satellite Radio Systems. The custom engineered waterproof speakers ...
quality speaker system image



WareThunde


I am looking for the most affordable but good quality speaker system that has surround sound, can play my TV and DVD audio, and so I can play music from my computer through them. It sounds like a lot but there has to be something out there that meets my demands. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!!



Answer
It all depends on your budget. You can spend anywhere from a few hundred dollars for a decent home theater in a box to hundreds of thousands on something like a Wilson Audio system. I like M&K speakers and Denon receivers for a real world alternative. The key is to shop around. Visit some high end stores and get an idea for what you like. What sounds right to you is right for you.

Where can I get a good quality speaker system cheap?







I'm 16 and I have about $500 and I'm going to get a job. I want to get a speaker system (full boat new speakers, amplifier, sub-woofer). A system that scares the haters but not the hoes. And a loud one, too. One that people hear and they're like "OMG!!!!! JOSH IS HERE!!!!! I WANNA BLOW HIM!!!!!". One that can get me laid just by playing it in the school parkng lot.


Answer
there isn't a stereo system in the world that will get you laid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which home entertainment system should I get?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment