Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Trying to use television speakers with a turntable?

best speaker system for turntable
 on Pagani Zonda Supercar High-End Audio System | Top Blog Posts :: Design ...
best speaker system for turntable image



Hassan


I am using a Rolls pre-amp and a Pro-ject Debut Carbon. I am trying to temporarily use a TV to play the turntable while I get speakers. I have the turntable connected to the pre-amp via the RCA cables it came with. The pre-amp is connected to the TV with RCA cables I bought at wal-mart. I have tried ever audio input on the back of the TV and it isn't working.


Answer
A TV doesn't usually have audio inputs, only inputs for a composite signal (mixed video and audio) so unfortunately you can't use the TV's audio amplifier. It wouldn't be hard for them to add this facility but there isn't a great demand for it, most people already have a hi-fi system which provides better quality sound than a TV does.

What is the best items to start a mobile dj?




TylerM


I have 2 Gemini GSM-1250 Speakers. I would like to know some good mixers and amps to use with these. I am also looking at adding some JBL JRX115 speakers to the system. What is the best 4 channel amp and mixer for this setup?
What are some good laptops to use for dj-ing?
What is a good easy dj software?
Where do most dj's get their songs from?
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.



Answer
Get any laptop and a USB turntable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to use television speakers with a turntable?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment