Saturday, August 31, 2013

how do i hook up multiple items to my projector and sound system?

speaker system hdmi
 on ... woofer 2 way 2 speaker system 3d sound plus hdmi audio return channel
speaker system hdmi image



delanglois


i have a Logitech speaker system for my computer that uses only a headphone jack. I also have a Epson projector that has inputs for S-Video, RCA, computer, and HDMI. I would like to hook my DVD player, XBOX, and computer to the projector, but only have the Logitech system for sound. None of the above except my computer have a headphone jack. Is there some type of input box i can get that can handle all of that?


Answer
You need an audio switcher that will allow you to connect those devices then switch the audio between them.
This one also does video switching, but you'd only use the audio connections. The advantage this has over the less expensive ones is that it has optical connections which will give you better sound than the standard red/white RCA jacks for those devices that have optical audio outputs.
http://www.amazon.com/40324-3-Play-Component-Digital-Selector/dp/B000AM3U2I/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252527075&sr=8-7
Search Amazon.com for "audio switcher" or google it to find more choices.
You'll need 1/8" to rca adapters to convert the 1/8" headphone jacks to standard RCA jacks. Those are readily available through radio shack or any electronics store, or online through amazon.com

How to set up multiple sound devices on a computer for audio output?




Carl


I want to be able to plug in a HDMI to my TV and stream a movie to my TV and play sound out of both my TV speakers and the speaker system for my computer. Any ideas of how to enable that?


Answer
Get a audio cable that have one side as a normal AV Jack and other side as a normal stereo jack.Find out if your tv have Audio out put. If it have a one plug in AV jack to it. and plug other side to your computer sound card line in. enable line in on computer volume control(Operating system). this will work i think.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i hook up multiple items to my projector and sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment