Saturday, August 31, 2013

If i plug my iPhone into a speaker system would the alarm sound?

speaker system iphone
 on ... iPhone 4 32GB..... $450USD Apple iPhone 3G S 32gb
speaker system iphone image



mikegon18


If i plug my (8gb) iPhone into a (made for ipod) speaker system, and i have an alarm set, would it sound through the speakers? or the iphone itself?


Answer
it would go to the speakers.

I am looking for a docking station/speaker system the will allow me to listen to Sirius radio with my iPhone?




Todd M


I am looking for a docking station/speaker system the will allow me to listen to Sirius radio with my iPhone?
Everything I find in the stores wants to put my phone into airplane mode. This doesn't allow me listen to Sirius/XM via my phone. Does anyone know of anything out there? Any suggestions would be great.



Answer
You should check ebay out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If i plug my iPhone into a speaker system would the alarm sound?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment