Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How do I hook my phillips music system speakers up to my tv so that it uses the music system's speakers?

system speaker enable
 on and the Material Handling System in Hama's Logistics Centre enable ...
system speaker enable image



andy_reid_


I have a model dcm109/37 phillips music system with speakers I'd like to hook up to my tv. The speaker wires aren't RCA though, they're something I can't seem to hook up to just anything. Does anyone know how I can convert these wires into RCA possibly? or maybe some other alternative so that I can use them with my tv?


Answer
No. You can't just hook up speakers to your TV. People keep asking this question. Speakers need an amplifier and there is no amplifier output on TVs. The internal amplifiers are hard wired to the internal speakers. You need to use the amplifier in the Phillips unit. Leave the speakers connected. You need to connect the audio output of the TV to an input on the Phillips. It may be labeled AUX IN or something else. That will be your RCA patch cord connection. If there are no input jacks you simply can't do it. Done. You may also have to enable the TV to drive the output of the audio out jack on it. You will have to scroll through the menu to the audio settings and it will be labeled something like "enable external speakers" It may also allow you to turn off the internal speakers.

How do you enable built in speakers running Vista Ultimate?




M G


I'm running Vista Ultimate and I disabled my built in speakers so I could use my blue tooth stereo headphones but now I can't find the speakers to enable them again. Please step by step instructions please. When I go to sounds the speakers aren't there and I don't see them in Device Manager either. HELP!!
I did s system restore also which fixed the problem but when I want to use my bluetooth again I don't want to go thru the same thing.



Answer
Go to settings/control panel/system/device manager
and delete the sound device and shut down. Reboot
and you should get the message "new device found" see
if windows can install it from the windows files.
If it is not there you will have to download the driver and install it manually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook my phillips music system speakers up to my tv so that it uses the music system's speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment