Sunday, May 11, 2014

Can I plug my ipod into a...?

Q. Can I plug my Ipod into a Coby CS-MP77 75-Watt High Performance MP3 Speaker System? I want to buy them but I'm not sure if i can plug my Ipod onto them to listen to music.


Answer
According to this: http://www.cobyusa.com/?p=prod&prod_num_id=166&pcat_id=2006

it has a 3.5mm stereo plug so you will be able to plug the speakers into your headphone socket and play music from it that way. You however cannot dock your Ipod like you would on some Ipod-specific speakers (at least theres no mention of a dock anyways).

Still the option of plugging it in via headphone socket is much better since you can also plug in your computer/ phone/ other systems as well.

Hope this helps.

Which surround sound system should I buy for my PS3?




Jake


I'm on a very low budget and want to buy something for under $150. Should I get the Playstation Surround Sound Bar or the Cody CSP96 5.1 surround sound for $50? The link for it on Amazon is here:

http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CSP96-300-Watt-5-1-Channel-Theater/dp/B001U5U3HY



Answer
I would consider Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 (980-000430)

Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound
Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass
On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I plug my ipod into a...?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment