Sunday, April 20, 2014

how do i recconect my speaker volume on my computer?




bigbrowney


how do i get the volume back on?


Answer
I am guessing that the volume icon on your Windows system tray on the lower right hand corner is missing.. ..

Go to Control Panel, click on "Sounds & audio devices".

You should see a check box say "Place volume icon in the task bar".

Viola, double click on the newly poped icon & we are done.

Volume on computer - missing!?




Mary N.


All of the sudden one day I have no more volume on my computer. I have windows xp and I do not know what I did or what to do to get it back. I admit it is probably user error, but I can follow directions if someone will tell me what might need to be done to reestablish volume! Thanks!


Answer
Try looking at the 'Sounds and Audio Devices' control panel item (or if it's in the system tray near the clock double click it... the icon of a speaker) and see if the volume is turned down or muted.

Or...

Try to reinstall the sound drivers - Start - Settings - Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Computer Management - Device Manager - then find your sound device usually located under 'Sound, video and game controllers' (check the manufacturer's brand to locate it in the list) and then right click - Uninstall.

Then right click again after the uninstall and click 'Scan for hardware changes'... it'll relocate the sound device, ask you for the driver, either insert the CD or any media that your driver is located on or let it search for the default drivers itself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i recconect my speaker volume on my computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment