Friday, April 25, 2014

Audio quality from speakers have reduced ?

Q. i purchased a logitech z 103 speaker system 1 month ago, And now i am having problems with the quality of the sound output..It used to be great when i first used it..But now the audio quality is very low and music sounds horrible. How can i repair my speaker? Any tips on improving sound quality from speakers?


Answer
Unless your speakers have crapped out, sounds like a software issue. Check if any EQ levels have reset and return the levels to your preference. If you have changed sounds cards, perhaps there are settings that need to be adjusted (like cheezy 3d sounds settings - turn dat off!). If you use a creative sound card - enable the sound crystalizer.

Computer Speakers vs. Home Theater System?




Duong H


I plan to buy some new speakers to hook them up with my laptop and my LCD TV. I watch movies and listen to music at home a lot, so sound quality is pretty much the key factor here. That of the home theater systems is great, but I don't want to pay for the DVD or Blu ray player that comes along with the system. Should I still invest in a home theater system, or should I save up to buy some really good computer speakers? Please give me some suggestions! Thanks!

Btw, my budget is around or below $350.



Answer
Home Theater System > Computer Speakers.

But you can improve the sound of your laptop via installing softwares like Realtek HD or something similar. But for LCD TV's, Home Theater is more suitable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Audio quality from speakers have reduced ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment