Monday, March 10, 2014

What should I get, the Droid Razr or the iPhone 4?




Taylor


I have a mac computer, so it makes me want to just stick with apple and get an iPhone, but the Droids seem really cool! Any experience with these phones?


Answer
The Razr has a big screen and has the ability to store stuff on micro SD cards, which all iPhones lack.

Neither Android or the iPhone are âbetterâ than the other at everything, both have their own pros and cons.
I personally have a Motorola Droid 2 Global, but I have sold cell phones for the last year and a half, and I have a bit of experience with both Android and iPhone, as well as Blackberry.

Android Pros:
Variety of phone types at a variety of price points and layouts
SD Card slots in most models
Some models have physical keyboards
There are some rugged Android phones (the Casio Commando is a good example)
Most models support Flash.
The operation of various versions of Android are fairly similar.

Android Cons:
No standardized revision
Some models never get operating system updates after 6 months on the market
The lower end models are mostly garbage (like the LG Ally, LG Optimus, and anything by Pantech)
Fewer (if any) custom accessories for each phone model
Open system is more prone to outside attack
No ready interface with iTunes

iPhone Pros:
Crisp Display
iTunes interface (you can use the iPhone as an iPod)
Great sounding speakers (for an item this size)
Better User Interface
Closed system lends a bit better system stability and security (in theory)

iPhone Cons:
Small screen
No physical keyboard
Easily Broken (compared to other contemporary phones)
High Cost
Frequently stolen
Also is known as a âcultâ object.
Frequently does not live up to the commercials
Over-hyped.

How to hook car speakers to mp3 player?




Eric


I got a Polaris rzr and I'm putting two 4" speakers under dash and two 6x9s on the roll bar behind the seats and instead of hooking a head unit to it I would rather just have a spot to plug in my mp3 player or my Droid with a double ended 3.5mm headphone jack and listen to music. So is there an adapter that I can plug a headphone wire into and then my speaker wires plug into the other end or is there an amp that I need to do this or what? Any help is appreciated.


Answer
The issue is you need an amp.
No problem with the adapter.
Just a 3.5mm to rca cable to connect between the player and the amp.

Hopefully the RZR's run on a 12v electrical system with an alt that produces a little current. Even a small amp will require 10-20A at moderate volume. To run 4 speakers over the ambient noise of an ATV might take a considerable amount of power (and current).

If you have a 6v electrical system this could get real tricky.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I get, the Droid Razr or the iPhone 4?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment