Saturday, March 15, 2014

My speakers aren't working after...?




Prototype


My speakers stopped working after i bought my new headphones, I have tried to restart and unplug my headphones but nothing, I have been fooling around in the Mixer settings but still nothing. I have tried uninstall and install again, but still nothing. I have tried to unplug my speakers and plug in again. But nothing.. I am out of options, what could it be :(?

My new headphones: Pictor USB advance MT3527.
My speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323, 2.1 speakers



Answer
If your headphones still work OK . the problem is in the jack & it will need to be fixed or replaced.

Desktop speakers between the budget Rs. 500 to Rs.1000?




srk


I want to purchase new speakers for my desktop PC and by budget is between Rs. 500-100 only. They will be used around 7-8 hrs on a daily basis just for entertainment purposes.
Please suggest which one to buy.



Answer
These are cheap and good :D
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Speaker-System-Z323-Subwoofer/dp/B002FU5QM0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My speakers aren't working after...?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment