Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How do I get full 5.1 sorround using the logitech X-530 5.1 speaker system on a PS3?.?




Th3F3shPri


Hello, I just purchased a logitech X-530 speaker system and I'd like to know how I can get full 5.1 sorround sound using a ps3 with it. The PS3 only supports 5.1 audio with an optical cable, and this speaker system does not have that. What to I have to buy or do to allow me to use this speaker system with my PS3 to get full 5.1 sorround sound?



For clarification, these are the same speakers I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-X-530-5-1-Speaker-System/dp/B0002WPSCG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1290984296&sr=8-4



Answer
You can not use computer speakers for your play station. The system does not have a decoder to decode the signal of Dolby Digital or DTS. That is why it is called computer speaker and not home theater. You will need a receiver or a home theater in a box. Hope this will help you out.

Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System connected directly to my tv?




Highmaan


Is connecting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to the audio out on my tv set a good idea?...I'm planning on buying one soon to enhance the sound quaility when I watch digital cable , play ps2 and watch dvds also what kind of connecting adapter do I need?


Answer
Yes, I have my smaller 2.1 system hooked up to my TV, and it is awesome. You will just need an audio adapter like this one http://www.frontx.com/pro/c216_042p2.gif , and a double female 3.5mm adapter like this one http://www.tecnec.com/Product.asp?baseItem=MF&cat=CABLESCONN&subcat=ACONNECT&prodClass=MCON&mfg=TecNec+Cables+%26+Connectors&search=0&off= .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get full 5.1 sorround using the logitech X-530 5.1 speaker system on a PS3?.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment