Monday, March 10, 2014

Component system or 2 way speakers?







I have a 2010 Honda Civic LX soon to put 2 P3's and a P1000-1bd in there. I need to replace the stock speakers and im unsure on something. What kind of speakers and good and budget worthy. Also if getting a Component or just having 2 or 3 ways speakers would matter? I want to be able to hear the music as well as not drill so many holes in my car Any help works. thankyou


Answer
short answer, a component system WILL sound better, always. *note* this is if it is installed correctly. I have personallly never worked on a 2010 civic so im not sure if there are stock locations for tweeters if there are, definately component set. if not you shpuld consider having an audio shop build you pods. just remember, tweeters are not like bass, for best sound tweeters have to be pointed, preferably at the listeners face. the closer you can get to pointing the speaker at the person the better. this applies to a 2way speaker too! remember, the quality of a higher end product will last much longer than the joy of a cheaper price

How can i make my panasonic system into an amplifier to my 2 way speaker system?




Hector A.


i have a panasonic stereo sound sytem but it's now destroyed. im trying to find a way i can amplify the speakers of the same panasonic sytem but using the same components of the stereo.i have tried connecting these big speakers with an amplifier of some little computer speakers but the sound is not powerful at all. i mean i dont want to buy an amplifier just for that. is there a way i can make my own amplifier to the speakers using the same of the stereo system?......or i can put a power supply to the little amplifier of the computer speakers?.......how do i do this?...can someone help me being specific?.....the thing is i want my speakers to sound on my computer....(the speakers are totally dependant from an amplifier they just have two cables each-a red and a black)


Answer
You can't use parts from the dead stereo to modify your computer speakers, no. If I had more data about what's wrong with your stereo, we might could trouble shoot it. For now, you need another amp, and the old ones are very cheap in the pawn shops. People actually give old ones away every day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Component system or 2 way speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment