Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How to hook up outdoor speakers to my surround sound system?

best speaker surround system
 on ... SYSTEMS WIRELESS. It's all here! | Looking for SUBWOOFERS? Here's BEST
best speaker surround system image



DC


I recently added outdoor speakers to my surround sound system. I have a Samsung system, but it doesn't appear to have a two-channel system. Any suggestions on how to switch between my indoor and outdoor speakers? I only want my outdoor speakers to work when I am listening to the radio or cd. I don't wany my neighbors listening to the movies or tv stations that I am watching.


Answer
You may have to try a speaker selection box to switch between your front speakers and your outdoors. The box is inexpensive and splits the one speaker output between your indoor and outdoor speakers with a button control. Try an electronics stores or a big AV retailer... Hope this helps...

How to set up a Nintendo 64 to a 42 in plasma tv (speakers not included) with a surround system.?




peter


Hey I have a plasma tv that doesnt have speakers, and a surround sound system. I am wondering if there is a way to hook the n64 up so I can play it on the tv with sound.


Answer
We just got surround sound in our basement so I'm not that familiar with it but isn't there like a box that controls the surround sound or something. You could plug the white and red audio cables into that and then plug the yellow video cable into your tv. This happened to a friend of mine with his xbox unfortunately his tv was on the wall and the surround sound box was on a stand and the audio cables couldn't reach while the video cable was plugged into the tv. Like I said I'm not an expert on the surround sound stuff but just give it a try.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to hook up outdoor speakers to my surround sound system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment