Saturday, July 6, 2013

How do I fix the sound not working right on headphones to my computer?

speaker system drivers windows 7
 on Dell Vostro360 All-in-One (-)
speaker system drivers windows 7 image



kate19201


I have an Acer desktop, Windows 7 operating system. I noticed when I plug in my headphones a couple of weeks ago, the sound is distorted. When I use my speakers and subwoofer system the sound is perfect. What happened. How come my headphones won't work? I have tried multiple types of headphones and still the sound is all distorted, but speakers/subwoofer sound perfect. Is it the driver software or something else?


Answer
Hello,

Try checking if the connection between your computer and your headphone has a problem. Try wiggling the cord.

You can also try updating the sound driver. if you don't know how to check the updated version, you can use RadarSync.

David

How to increase computer speaker volume?




CherryRed


I upgraded my operating system to Windows 7 and in the process, it over wrote some of the drivers. Now my headphone ports won't go as loud as they used to. It's not so much an issue with headphones, but sucks with external speakers plugged in. Any ideas what the deal is or how to fix it? Thanks.
All settings are set to 100%, but it seems like I am only getting about 75% of what I used to have. All connections/hardware is the exact same. The only possible change is missing (preloaded) software or drivers.



Answer
If it's anything like Vista, in the lower right near the clock are two little speakers, one is volume control and the other will open the sound manager. Check both to see what your settings are at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I fix the sound not working right on headphones to my computer?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment