Thursday, July 4, 2013

How to connect iPhone player to Chevy Impala?

best speaker system iphone 4
 on ... Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices Home System
best speaker system iphone 4 image



Vladimir B


Hello. I drive a 2012 chevy Impala, and have an iPhone 4. Whenever I recieve a call, it goes to the car speakers so is there any way, I could listen to music through bluetooth? Thank you


Answer
Bluetooth has several different modes. In order to play music, your Impala's bluetooth must support A2DP. According to GM's web site. Both the iphone 4 and 4s are compatible with your 2012 Impala's sound system and so should be able to stream audio. Have you tried playing music while your phone is paired?

http://gmtotalconnect.com/compatible-devices/?make=Chevrolet&year=2012&model=Impala&radio=Gen%209

addendum. After posting my original answer I went back to look at the chart provided. I just noticed that the 4 and 4s White do not have the check mark for audio. Seems strange that the White ones aren't supported as color should not matter. I think you need to talk to your dealer about this to clear it up. I don't have a good answer for you. Sorry.

What iPod/iPhone speaker(s) have the best bass and quality?




Sean


What iPhone 4 speaker, boomboxes stereo system etc has super intense bass and amazing quality with no flaws and price doesn't matter except its like thousands, it could br dock speakers or a speaker system etc, thanks in advance!


Answer
Try...

Altec Lansing inMotion Classic iPhone Speaker

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect iPhone player to Chevy Impala?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment