Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How can I Hook up an external subwoofer and still have my computer speakers playing?

best computer speaker system with subwoofer
 on ... Computer LLC - Amplified 2.1 PC Computer Laptop Desktop Speakers
best computer speaker system with subwoofer image



Shawn Nutl


Just a regular computer speaker system minus the speakers, just the subwoofer. So the subwoofer plugs in and plays fine into the headphone jack and everything, but i would like to know how to play the subwoofer and my laptop speakers at the same time? I am using windows seven premium, and i am assuming i have to go to device manager and delete a file, but what file? or is it something completely different?!


Answer
Its something completely different

Its built into the sound driver to cut off your laptop speakers when you are using an external speaker system. You'd have to write a whole new driver.

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?




palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I Hook up an external subwoofer and still have my computer speakers playing?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment