Monday, September 23, 2013

Can you connect a surround sound speaker system to an LG M2232D TV?

speaker system optical
 on , china manufacturers, china exporters, china factory, speaker ...
speaker system optical image



John


I was wandering if I would be able to use a surround sound speaker system with this make/model of TV?


Answer
No. You can not connect any speakers to a tv. TV today does not have any speaker terminals for you to connect any speakers. The only audio output it provides is through an optical audio output. It is a digital signal that has to be decoded by a AVR, Home theater in a box with an optical audio input or a sound bar only. Hope this will help you out.

Connecting and External Powered Speaker to TV with Optical Output Cable?




Mark


I have a brand new Samsung 32" HDTV and it has an optical audio output that I would like to connect to a external speaker system. It is a tower speaker, self amplified sold at Brookstone (Big Blue Media Tower) and it has a optical input. I know it will work as that is how Brookstone advertises it for a TV, kind of like a sound bar. My question is that Samsung says I have to control the speaker volume with the speaker remote and others online say if I set my TV menu to external speaker, the external speaker volume can be controlled via the TV remote, please clarify if you know the answer before I buy this system, thank you for your help.


Answer
To control the speaker volume you have to use the speaker remote.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you connect a surround sound speaker system to an LG M2232D TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment