Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Can I use bluetooth speakers to watch movies on my laptop with good quality?

speaker system 2.1
 on ... ifi ipod speaker system features 200 watts of peak system power
speaker system 2.1 image



orderph72


I have a laptop which I use mainly for watching movies, and I'm thinking about upgrading my 2.1 speaker system to one that has bluetooth capabilities (A2DP & AVRCP). No wires around my laptop would make it easier to move around my room. But will I be able to watch movies using the bluetooth-connected speakers with good audio quality?


Answer
Bluetooth is a digital interface. Provided it has enough bandwidth for digital audio (2-ch is about 1.5 Mbit/s) and there are no drops due to distance, a digital interface has nothing to do with audio quality. Audio quality depends on the quality of the speakers.

To move around your room, you still need power. If you use the battery, most laptops run at lower speed to preserve energy, and that may cause playback problems. Having a blue-tooth transmitter, means even more power drain from your battery. So, do test first your laptop in battery mode.

Will using a Y splitter hurt the audio quality on my PC Speakers?




Masters


My old 2.1 speaker system on my computer died. But I think it just the amp that died not the speakers. I bought a new set, and they use the same RCA connectors.

If I use a Y splitter, will it hurt the sound quality much?



Answer
No. It is not going to degrade the sound quality coming out of your computer. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use bluetooth speakers to watch movies on my laptop with good quality?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment