Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to output sound through 3 outputs in windows 7?

system speaker not working windows 7
 on 14
system speaker not working windows 7 image



Dan N


ive got a trust 5.1 surround sound system, it has 3 inputs. currently it works through all speakers on one input but not to its full potential. my motherboard is m4n78 pro and has 6 sockets for audio on (2 of them are line in and mic).

how to set the 3 outputs in windows 7? i can only get it to output through one.



Answer
OK click the speaker icon in your task bar when it opens click the mixer lable at the bottom then when it opens click on the speaker icon under device. That will tell you how to plug in for 5.1 sound.


Good luck

my computer is not recongnizing my speakers as a audio device?




wweontv.tk


ok i recently upgraded my computer to windows 7 (love it) and i sometimes stream things on justin.tv and on my old operating system (xp) my computer and justin.tv would recognize my speakers so i could stream what i hear on my speakers but this is not so for windows 7. is there anyway i can fix this.

also my speakers are working there just not being recognized so i can listen to things i just cant stream them



Answer
Go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ and look at troubleshooting. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to output sound through 3 outputs in windows 7?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment