Wednesday, July 17, 2013

will these External Ipod speaker system work with my macbook pro?

best speaker system for macbook pro
 on Learn and talk about Comparison of BitTorrent clients, BitTorrent ...
best speaker system for macbook pro image






This is what i want to buy:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Klipsch-iGroove-Speaker-System-compatible/dp/B000I1HUGS

I want to use this for both my iphone and my macbook pro (2009 edition). Can i connect this system to a macbook so i can play music off it?



Answer
Yes. Because it can be used with other mp3 players. It will have a line in plug and most likely come will a cord that has a 3.5 mm headphone jack at each end. Instead of plugging one end into the headphone jack of an mp3 player you will plug it in to the headphone jack on the computer. Check out the link for the manufacturer. Hope this helps. Good Luck with your future purchase.

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/igroove-overview/

How can I wirelessly connect my laptop to my speaker system?




Noah S


I have a macbook pro and a simple speaker system with only a 1/8 inch input. I want to be able to play music on my itunes on my laptop and have the music come out on my speaker system 10 feet away. Is there anything I could use that could transmit the signal wirelessly? I'm hoping to spend less than 100 dollars. Thanks


Answer
well if ur using 2 computers get www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx as long as u have internet u can connect them + its free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will these External Ipod speaker system work with my macbook pro?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment