Saturday, July 20, 2013

What is the best speaker system to get for an ipod?

best speaker dock system
 on Hertz Car Speakers and Subwoofers at McKays Electronic Experts
best speaker dock system image



Je t'adore


I want to get a speaker/docking system for my ipod, something that will charge it while I'm using it. I would like it to have good bass and sound quality. Preferably in the $100 range.
Links are always helpful :)



Answer
iHome. That is the best system out there.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ihome&x=0&y=0

I highly recommend the H9 thats what I have. It is really cool. It does have options to turn up and down the bass, treble, 3d effects, and fader. It comes with a remote and is really convenient. Supports all iPods.
http://www.amazon.com/iH9SR-Navigation-Remote-Presets-Silver/dp/B0013GC7VK/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1225761491&sr=8-7 <-- Thats the one I have.


http://www.amazon.com/iHome-Speaker-System-Alarm-Clock/dp/B000Z9UY2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1225761491&sr=8-1 thats the black one.

http://www.amazon.com/iHome-Alarm-Remote-Control-Presets/dp/B000ZA0R2G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1225761491&sr=8-3 Thats the white one.

These are the modes that I think are the best kind to get

Can I charge an iPod from the US in Australia using a speakers dock? Voltage differences?




emily


I have bought an iPod touch from Ebay. It was from America and I live in Australia. What kind of troubles will I run into with charging?
I own iPod speakers (a docking system) which charges iPods, but if I plug it in to that will it be okay? Or will the voltage differences be an issue?
Anyone who knows about this would be a great help!



Answer
if you already own the dock, it shouldnt be a problem as the ipods' power needs are all the same where ever you get them...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best speaker system to get for an ipod?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment