Monday, March 24, 2014

what sound card will work for logitech z-5500 speaker system?




dairfootia


i want to know that if i use these speaker system on my computer, what kind of sound card will work withthese speakers?

*diamond xtreme sound card 7.1

*diamond xtreme sound card 5.1

*creative labs sound blaster 7.1

or anyother sound card you suggest that will work better?
and also do u think that i can connect these speaker system to my brothers ps2?



Answer
Look at the specifications provided by Logitech as to its inputs:

-Digital optical for DVD or CD players, PlayStation®2, Xbox®**
-Digital coaxial for DVD or CD players or PC sound cards (requires coaxial cable, sold separately)
-6 channel direct (3 stereo-mini connectors) for 2, 4, or 6 channel PC sound cards OR
-6 channel direct (3 stereo-mini connectors) for 3 stereo analog mini audio sources, like CD and DVD players, -Playstation 2, Xbox, or 2 channel PC sound cards (somedevices may require stereo mini to dual RCA adapter, sold separately)
-Analog stereo-mini (on side panel of control center) for portable CD, MP3,or MiniDisc® players

Use that determine which sound card would be best for both the computer and to find out whether the PS2 will work (they mention it twice).

Problem with surround sound speakers (computer)?




subzerofun


I have Logitech 5.1 surround sound speakers for my computer. For some reason after a reboot I was unable to select 5.1 from the drop down list (in the Creative Sound Board, as I have a Creative soundcard). For as long as I had the speakers, every time the power would fail, the speaker settings would reset. No biggie...but now I cannot even get it back to 5.1, as only 7.1 is available to choose. The settings reset as well every time I restart my computer. Any solutions?
I guess I should just reinstall the CreativeAssembly. I wanted to avoid that lol since it takes long, but I guess it's my only option.



Answer
Can you reload the program disk for Logitech or upload it from the web site. Or you can go to system restore if you have windows and see if that helps. Start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore. It doesn't remove any files.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what sound card will work for logitech z-5500 speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment