Sunday, March 23, 2014

what is the hole in my speaker for?




markomakaz


you know that hole in the sub-woofer? whats it do? if i turn my bass all the way up, will i damage my speakers? i got logitech speaker system Z323


Answer
Speakers built up pressure when they're being used, especially bass and subwoofer systems at high volume levels, the "holes" help to reduce this pressure and keep the speakers performing at an optimal level.

What is wrong with my speakers?




sniperxzx


So I have Logitech speakers similar to these
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/speaker-system-z323
And no sound is coming out. I checked all the connections and they are fine, and the speakers are getting power because they are making a very quiet buzzing sound. When I plug in my headphones they work. So im not sure whats wrong. They are plugged into my computer and I made sure the volume is turned up and everything.
The speakers are already enabled and default but they still dont work.



Answer
Try right clicking the volume icon in your system tray. then click playback devices. If your speakers do not show up, right click the white background and click "show disabled devices". If speakers pop up, then right click them and click enable. Also i would reccomend clicking "set as default device".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the hole in my speaker for?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment