Friday, November 8, 2013

What equipment do I need to hear my TV in another room?

best speaker system for living room
 on speaker system pictured apm 2 speaker system coming in may
best speaker system for living room image



Stefanie


I'm pretty sure there is some technology that can give me the audio away from the TV. I live in a one-bedroom apartment. I have my TV in my living room and my computer in my bedroom. Sometimes, I want to hear the TV from the bedroom without turning it so loud that it will disturb my neighbors. Is there a speaker system or some other audio mechanism that can help me do this?


Answer
if your tv has HEADPHONES or AUDIO(L and R) OUT jacks. you may buy a computer speaker boxes

and use above-mention jacks with a proper cable as INPUT-s to it.

long cables are 5m and 10m on the market.

Computer Speakers or Home Theater System?




riceandnoo


I'm planning to buy a 40 Inch LCD TV for my living room and planning to use it as a monitor for my computer and PS3. I'm also planning to get a set of Logitech Z5500 speakers as my speaker system for all 3. Would it be possible to connect them all to the speakers or would it be better to get a Home Theater System?


Answer
Here is the deal. Picture a yardstick in your mind. At one end is total junk. At the other end is sound nirvana. Computer speakers go from half an inch up to 2 inches. HTIB from one inch up to 9 inches. Separate components from 6 inches up to a foot and a half. And high end audio equipment from 1 foot to 3 feet.

In general you get what you pay for. Home Theater systems cost a lot more but you get a lot more. Sure it is possible to connect computer speakers to the equipment you are going to get with the proper adapters, but you will not have good sound with computer speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What equipment do I need to hear my TV in another room?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment