Friday, November 8, 2013

How can I make loudspeaker system with laptop for 200 seats hall?

speaker system software
 on ... Software and Media Server as a source for your HiFi home audio system
speaker system software image



woonkap


I am beginner with laptop speaker system.
With analog system, I needed amplifier, mixer, big woofer, etc..
But I want to know what to do with laptop.
I have budget of $500.
Please teach me.
what do you mean by extend audio adapter and speaker channels? And do you have any recommendation for the brand and model?

I need a sound system that can heard for the entire auditorium size hall.
Thank you.



Answer
Plug into the laptop where headphones are plugged in. 3.5mm diameter stereo plug, tip, ring sleeve connection for left and right channels.
If you wish multiple channels, you need an external audio adapter that uses software and a USB connection to make 3.1, 5.1 or better sound. They aren't expensive.

How can I boost the bass of my subwoofer?




nazmusakib


I use a microlab 5.1 speaker system. How can I increase its bass output provided that the treble remians undisturbed.Do I use any software or just use a graphic equalizer. If its an equalizer then please tell me the proper way to use it.


Answer
You've only got about 30 watts to work with on that sub, and that's probably stretching it (they don't give a distortion spec with the wattage...which makes that number basically useless).

You could use an eq in your audio playback program and get a bit more out of it, boosting the lows a few dB. But don't expect anything very significant. More bass requires more power....there's no free lunch.

Greetings from Austin, Tx
Ken




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make loudspeaker system with laptop for 200 seats hall?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment