Thursday, November 7, 2013

How do I connect 5.1 speaker system to a single laptop mono output other than buying a soundcard?

best optical speaker system
 on , china manufacturers, china exporters, china factory, speaker ...
best optical speaker system image



pigtummy


I have just bought a 5.1 speaker system. but it has more than 1 input! I have only 1 output from my laptop, as a result I could not play half of the speaker. Any cheaper alternative than buying a soundcard?


Answer
Get you self a firewire or USB sound card or if your laptop has an out optical you could use that, but again thats if your 5.1 amp has opitical in.

I really nice sound card for a laptop is the X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=16642

Will my 360 have surround sound if I plug my speaker system into my TV?




Light


Or does the speaker system need to be plugged directly into my 360? My 360's connected to my TV via HDMI, if that make a difference.


Answer
Assuming your surround sound has optical input the best connection would be xbox to TV via HDMI and xbox to surround sound via optical cable




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect 5.1 speaker system to a single laptop mono output other than buying a soundcard?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment