Monday, June 23, 2014

Questions about iPhone 5 adapters?




Kimberly


I'm going to be purchasing an iPhone 5 and I have a few questions regarding the adapters for docks and whatnot... I currently have an ilive speaker docking system to play music and charge my device. If I purchased an adapter, would it still work the same as with the old devices? As in, would the remote work, would it charge the iPhone, would it play music as well, etc. Also, could you suggest what kind of adapter to buy with these things in mind? thanks so much


Answer
Pretty much anything that connects to an iPod touch etc. Will charge your iPhone. Your ilive should charge it as well. Hope that answers your question .

Looking for a new Speaker system?




Ben Balke


Hi, I'm looking to buy a new speaker system just to listen to music from my iphone 5. I don't listen to music at home purely because I don't have any speakers.

My budget is under $100, so I'm not looking for anything massive. But I am looking for something with a subwoofer that can deliver the best bass possible for that price, without skimping out on the other speakers which play the highs/mids. It only needs to make a 10'X10' room sound awesome.

They would be used for a lot of rap and heavy bass electronic music (Don't judge my music tastes).

Like I said, I'm not expecting an amazing speaker system. But just something that will last a long time with no issues that has good bass and good highs/mids. I'm not really looking for my house to shake, but things falling off the shelf would be nice. Thanks for any help you can provide, because I have no idea what I'm doing!



Answer
Total price $116, not including shipping:

Creative Inspire T12 2.0 powered speakers, $45,

http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Inspire-T12-Multimedia-Technology/dp/B0028N6YH0/

Monoprice 8248, 8 Inch 60-Watt powered subwoofer, $54.69,

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=109&cp_id=10906&cs_id=1090602&p_id=8248

Radio Shack 42-2570, 1/8" stereo y-adapter, $7.99,

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103870

SCOSCHE I6RCA35A, 3.5mm Stereo to 2 RCA adapter cable, $8.25,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360798522456

That's about the best you'll do with $100. It's a pretty ordinary pair of computer speakers, but then you patch in a small powered subwoofer to play with.

Both devices should be compatible with splitting the signal one time, though you'll need to nudge the volume controls higher (which may increase noise).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Questions about iPhone 5 adapters?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment