Monday, June 23, 2014

Can you please recommend some quality computer speakers to me?




stabbingas


My monitor has speakers attached to it but they do not exactly emit quality sound. I'm having a hard time deciding which speakers to purchase and which brand I should trust. I saw the Logitech X-240 at Best Buy but it got OK reviews from various websites I visited. What would you pick? I'm trying to stay at least below $100.00
Thanks for any info you can give me.



Answer
So, you are looking for a computer speaker system.

If you really want to listen to quality music, I wouldn't go with the Logitech X-240. It is a very weak and low-end speaker system. I wouldn't buy a speaker system directly from a store since the prices are usually 20-30% higher as they have to meet their high costs.

Speakers are something we don't buy that often. Good you are doing some research, reading reviews, and asking for opinions in order to make a right purchase. The quality of sound is very important especially if you like listening music.

I recently got this Logitech speaker system for about $100.

I found the deal at http://www.dealjuggler.com/Logitech-Z-Cinema-Advanced-USB-Surround-Sound-System---Only-$79.99.html
I believe the sale is through Compusa.

I don't know why they are selling it so cheap. It might be a website error. When I compared the price to other stores, it is sold for over $220. The list price on it is $299.99. Compusa does charge about $30 for shipping, which brings the final cost to $110.

The speaker system is awesome. The clarity of sound is unbelievable. I got it before the price changes.

The total power of Logitech X-240 is only 50 Watts, the total power of the system I recommend has 180 watts. It comes with a remote control.

Read some reviews on some websites. Buy.com has some good reviews: http://www.buy.com/prod/logitech-z-cinema-advanced-surround-sound-system-logitech-z-cin-ma/q/loc/111/207324170.html
They are selling it for $236.26 however.

Hope the above was helpful,

Enjoy...

I need some good speakers so I can listen to music on my computer.?




big_troubl


Somewhere from 30-50 dollars.


Answer
I'm a big fan of both Logitech and Altec Lansing. Here are a couple models:
Logitech X240 http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Logitech-X-240-PC-or-MP3-Player-Speaker-System/2923488/product.html

Altec Lansing VS2421 http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-VS2421-Speaker-Microphone/dp/B000PHW1UK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=pc&qid=1208612982&sr=1-6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you please recommend some quality computer speakers to me?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment