Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Is this a great speaker system for the price i'm paying?




John L


I have a set of 2 alpine sps-610s (RMS-80W), 2 alpine sps-619 (RMS-85), an alpine swe-1304 sub (RMS-250W), a pioneer deh-1300mp head unit, and a mtx rt-604 amp (4ohm-60Wx4, 180Wx2).
I was gonna power the front speakers with 2 channels and the sub with the other. Would this be wise? Any suggestions for the system cuz i didn't buy yet. The price i'm paying for all this is $430 brand new.



Answer
This one is the best.
Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer
Technical Details
* Product Type - Speaker
* System Components - 2.1 Speaker System
* Response Bandwidth - 35Hz - 20kHz
* Connectivity Technology - Wired

BEST portable speaker system?




Hockey16.J


We all know theres some good speaker systems out there, Im talking about an amazing seaker system that i can blast with a good bass in it and its portable.. anybody know of one wich speakers wont blow? websites..prices?


Answer
Philips SBA1500/37 portable speaker system are a great little set. I can plug them into my laptop in the livingroom and hear great quality sound while I am out on my patio. I actually turned them down because I thought I might be annoying the neighbors. People have complained that there is no AC plug - only a battery. Not a problem if you use rechargeable batteries with the speaker set.


s




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this a great speaker system for the price i'm paying?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment